Personal Information Protection Policy
Based on the purposes of maximizing knowledge and the people in medical care and creating a structure that can provide health and well-being to all people for the purpose of a sustainable society, Doctors Co., Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is aiming to become a digital medical care platformer with an axis of new online provision of specialists that will bring about services that use physicians, which will increase as a result of dissemination of digital healthcare.
- 1. The Company will obtain, use, and provide appropriate personal information based on consideration of the content and scale of business. The Company will not conduct handling of personal information that goes beyond the scope that is necessary for accomplishing the specified purposes of use, and it will implement measures so that use for matters other than those purposes will not be conducted.
- 2. Excluding cases in which the relevant person has agreed or cases based on a law or ordinance, the Company will not provide personal information to third parties.
- 3. The Company will comply with laws and ordinances related to the handling of personal information and with guidelines and other standards stipulated by the national government, formulate a personal information protection management system that conforms to the Japanese Industrial Standard Personal information protection management systems – Requirements (JIS Q 15001), and appropriately operate that system.
- 4. The Company will implement measures to prevent and correct leaks, loss, or damage to personal information.
- 5. If the Company will consign all or a portion of handling of personal information, it will conduct the necessary and appropriate supervision of the party that receives consignment in order to ensure the safety management of the consigned personal information.
- 6. The Company will strive to appropriately and promptly handle complaints and consultations related to the handling of personal information. The Company will also accept requests for disclosure (notification of the purposes of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of content, cessation of use, elimination, or cessation of provision to third parties) of personal information that is subject to disclosure and that the Company possesses.
- 7. The Company will continuously improve the personal information protection management system.
President and CEO Doctors Co., Ltd. Establishment: November 1, 2019 Revision: February 18, 2020
Purposes of use of personal information at the Company
1. Purposes of use of personal information
- - For operation of the Company’s services, such as Doctors Cloud services
- - For appropriately conducting work, such as operation of services after receiving consignment from a business partner
- - For appropriately conducting work, such as product development advice after receiving consignment from a business partner
- - For personnel and labor management
- - For selection of job applicants
- - For handling various types of inquiries
*When the purposes of use are clearly indicated or notified individually, use shall be according to those purposes of use.
2. About requests for disclosure of retained personal data or records of provision to third parties
The Company accepts requests for the notification of the purposes of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of content, cessation or elimination of use and cessation of provision to third parties, and disclosure of records of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to as “Requests for Disclosure”) that are related to retained personal data. For details about those procedures, please submit an inquiry to the Office for Personal Information Inquiries. We will reply without delay. Provided, however, that there are cases in which disclosure is not possible because of the provisions of a law or ordinance. We kindly request your understanding in advance.
【Office for personal information complaints and consultations】
Doctors Co., Ltd., office in charge of personal information complaints and consultations
Contact information: 5F, PMO Hamamatsucho II, 2-3-6 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Telephone number: 03-6263-8871
【Name of accredited personal information protection organization, and place for requesting resolution of complaints】*This office only accepts complaints related to the handling of personal information.
Accredited Personal Information Protection Organization Administrative Office
Roppongi First Building, 9-9 Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
03-5860-7565 ／ 0120-700-779